by Age Old Organics
HLBC16 - 1 Pint
14.6 lbs. shipping
HLBC32 - 1 Quart
28.2 lbs. shipping
HLBC1G - 1 Gal
37.6 lbs. shipping
HLBC2.5G - 2.5 Gal
47.0 lbs. shipping
HLBC6G - 6 Gal
56.4 lbs. shipping
HLBC55G - 55 Gal Drum
517.0 lbs. shipping
The result of years of research by chemists and master growers, Highlander Nutrients products are specially formulated from natural ingredients to minimize inputs and maximize crop output allowing anyone to grow like a professional and find success.
- Highlander Nutrients BioCharge is built on a foundation of specific species of beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae that work to make nutrients more available to the plants, while also helping to improve the physical structure of the soil
- On top of this foundation is a mixture of plant extracts and amino acids that assist in the development of roots, and the production of flowers.
- These plant extracts work in synergy with the biology to create an environment in which the plant can truly thrive and achieve its maximum genetic potential, whether the plant is growing in an indoor hydroponic system or outside in a native soil.
- Unlike many other biological products, BioCharge is highly concentrated and designed to be used at low use rates.
- BioCharge is completely compatible as a companion to both all-in-one products Highlander Nutrients Grow and Highlander Nutrients Bloom.
GENERAL USE GUIDE
Apply 3-4 mL per gallon. Use at every feeding and in conjunction with Highlander Nutrients Grow and Bloom.
For use with Highlander Nutrients Grow: Apply at a rate of 2-3 ml per gallon of solution.
For use with Highlander Nutrients Bloom: Apply at a rate of 3-4 ml per gallon of solution.
*Only available in California, Oregon, and Washington.