B\'Cuzz Roxx RP3640BAG Maxiplug
by Atami B.V. | B'Cuzz
4442CL - 1.5 X 1.5 X 1.5 in bag/25 case/50
30.0 lbs. shipping
B'Cuzz Roxx stonewool substrate is made primarily from basalt. Basalt is a type of stone that originates in the Earth’s interior and is brought to the surface as lava. Liquid basalt is spun in a centrifuge until the desired fibre structure is achieved. The advantages of B’Cuzz Roxx stonewool are:
- It is researched in scientific Atami laboratories
- It produces higher yields
- It is inert and pathogen free
- It is light and easy to transport
- It is more efficient with water and energy use
B’Cuzz Roxx stonewool products are technically superior products and will prove to grow strong crops while remaining cost effective.
B'Cuzz Roxx is available in a wide variety of starter cube, growing cube and growing slab options. Maxiplugs have a centered "V" cut for easy seed insertion, or cutting placement.