Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom
by Dyna-Gro Nutrition Solutions
2510 - 1 quart
3.0 lbs. shipping
2511 - 1 gallon
10.5 lbs. shipping
2512 - 5 gallon
60.0 lbs. shipping
Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom Plant Food 3-12-6 is a low nitrogen, high phosphorus concentrate containing all 6 macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients that every plant needs. Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom is specifically formulated to encourage the development of large, vibrant blooms. It is ideal for roses, orchids, African violets, and all other flowering plants. Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom supplies a balance of low ammoniacal to nitrate nitrogen needed to avoid stem elongation in flowering plants and vegetables. Apply Dyna-Gro Liquid Bloom before flower buds appear to help initiate flowering.
- Mix between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water and apply with every watering.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering. For monthly feeding, use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
- Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons per gallon of water for recirculating systems or 1 teaspoon per gallon for drain to waste systems.
- (1:15 ratio) Mix 1 to 3 fluid ounces per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 to 18 fluid ounces per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.